Skimming through Olivia Palermo street style photos, I wasn’t quite sure what would make me stop and love an outfit. Many of the ones I took a second look at were spring/fall oriented which I couldn’t even consider in the heat I’ve been enduring today, so when I found a summer sweater look, I had to make it happen. Even in my sweltering dorm room, I can imagine wearing this chic ensemble.
1. Cheap Monday Slouchy Jumper – $82.85
2. LMK Seamed Stretch Knit Miniskirt – $29.90
3. Warby Parker Thatcher – $95
4. Zara Large Rigid Shopper – $99.99
5. Fossil Georgia Stainless Steel Watch – $115
6. Urban Outfitters Vintage Hammered Cuff Bracelet – $29
7. Anthropologie Metropolis Bib Necklace – $88
8. Pour La Victoire Tifara – $230
The only major difference I noted in the outfit conversion was that I decided on a thinner sweater (even better for summer heat!) because as great as the summer sweater look is, the lighter the better! Upon seeing Olivia’s heels, I immediately thought of the Pour La Victoires from work and had to incorporate them to the ensemble . If you don’t want to splurge on a fossil watch, there’s a cheaper (and still cute) UO version here. I truly just loved the mixing of textures between the sweater, satin, and metal – It’s always important to keep an outfit interesting with textures.