While finding skirts at this length is almost impossible in this maxi-or-mini-skirt era, having a maxi hemmed a little shorter is now an urge of mine after seeing how sleek this ensemble can be. Also, loving this mint color for late summer and fall – too cute & looks great on everyone.
1. Free People Blossom of My Heart Top – $44
2. Aqua Cher Fishtail Maxi Skirt – $106
3. ASOS Oversized ’70s Tortoise Sunglasses – $14
4. Anthropologie Precisionist Belt – $38
5. Kimchi Blue Double-Zip Chain Satchel – $49 (or Deena & Ozzy Double Convertible Satchel – $39)
6. BCBGeneration Alonsa Flat – $88.95
7. Orelia Long Sleek Feather Earrings – $25
Being unable to find an affordable mint maxi, I added the color back in with the Kimchi Blue satchel, but if what you were loving about the ensemble was the red purse, check out the Deena & Ozzy satchel. While I loved the neutrality of the original outfit, as summer comes to a close I think it’s important to throw in pops of color into accessories as an easy fall transition, especially where white is involved.