NYFW is the time that you can sport that crazy outfit in your closet, that you generally have nowhere to show off. For those of us unlucky enough to be unable to attend fashion week, we can admire at home the outfits our favorite models, designers, editors, and actresses throw together. Jessica Alba’s plaid/leather ensemble stood out to me among the suits, shorts and Dior as an outfit not only chic at fashion week, but wearable for anyone this fall. By pairing the classic cold-weather black with a bright, patterned skirt, Jessica shows that fall transitional looks can be bold.
1. Sanctuary Vegan Leather Jacket – $159
2. Coincidence & Chance Seamless 3/4 Sleeve Top – $24
3. French Connection Perspex Belt – $62
4. ASOS Metal Bridge Detail Retro Sunglasses – $21
5. ASOS Skirt with Soft Pleats – $49
or Topshop Knitted Tweedy Check Skirt – $76
6. Elliot Lucca Cardoba Clutch – $98
Which looks would you like to emulate from NYFW street style?