After a solid week of the real world after new years, I’m actually ready to set some attainable resolutions.
1. Stay up to date on updating social media, especially this blog & twitter. (kind of important for a marketing major?)
2. Buy less, buy better, and really wear it (-Michael Bastian)
3. Bring my camera everywhere (3.5 buy a case for my camera?)
4. Make. Time. For. Me. Working out, meditating, hanging out with my friends & bf.
4.5 Workout at least 4 days a week and try to meditate & stretch at least shortly everyday.
5. Read More: books, articles, the news, blogs, everything.
6. Write in a journal everyday. In french.
7. Make schedules for everything.
This last one can make ALL of my resolutions happen, scheduling my life was the best thing I’ve ever done! Wish me luck & I’ll be sending some along your way as well.
How will you make sure your resolutions actually happen this year?